Staff Members: Mr G Garden (HOD), Mrs H Armstrong
- To promote enjoyment and interest in studying Business.
- To encourage pupils to continue their studies of Business long-term.
- To equip pupils with skills and knowledge which will help them throughout their life and work career.
- To challenge pupils to work to their maximum potential and achieve the highest grade possible.
Key Stage 3
Key Stage 4
- CCEA GCSE Business Communication Systems
Key Stage 5
- Pearson BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Business
Lunch Time / After College Clubs
- After-school revision classes in exam seasons
Extra Curricular Activities / Trips
- Entry into UK-wide online Stock Market Challenge.