Moving Image Arts
Staff Members: Mr E Duncan
The course develops creative and critical abilities in writing, directing, editing, producing and analysing films from a range of contexts and disciplines.
- Moving Image Arts is currently offered to Year 13 students in the form of CCEA AS MIA.
- Moving Image Arts (MIA) offers students a unique opportunity to develop and refine their skills as film-makers.
- It enables students to broaden their experience of audio visual culture to inform, inspire and contextualise their own creative ideas.
- MIA is an ideal choice for students wishing to pursue a career in the creative industries, which value and promote independence, originality, creative enterprise and technical skill.
- MIA is a challenging and rewarding course, offering a solid foundation for progression to higher and further education and the creative industries.