Uniform & Equipment Checklist
Uniform & Equipment
Uniform & Appearance
FULL COLLEGE UNIFORM IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL STUDENTS
The correct uniform must be worn at all times, including college trips and visits, unless permission is otherwise given. Details of the College uniform are available below.
FURTHER INFORMATION:• The excessive wearing of make-up is not allowed in college.
• Jewellery is not permitted except for a watch. If you wear earrings at home you should only wear small gold/silver studs at college and then a maximum of one stud in each ear which must be worn in the ear lobe.
• Extremes of hair styling are not permitted, eg. very close shaves; outlandish hair colouring.
• Nail polish/nail art is not permitted.
• All items of clothing must be named.
• Items of non-uniform may be confiscated and returned to parents at the end of the College day.
In the course of any one day students will be asked to carry out range of tasks. To get the most out of each lesson you should always make sure that your children have each item of equipment listed below with them each day.
Certain departments charge for materials including Art, Home Economics, Maths and Technology and Design. Parents are asked to liaise with the college if there are difficulties in covering these costs. Various trips and activities also include costs and again parents are asked to discuss any difficulties with the college.